Your search for the best fruit smoothie recipe is a journey all on its own. But once you’ve found your way, it’s easy to beat the summer heat with a refreshing blended treat. From morning delights to after-dinner desserts, no summer day would be complete without a healthy serving of fruits and vegetables in a tasty fruit smoothie fashion.
These smoothies’ stats satisfy the harshest of blended beverage critics. And parents love them because they enjoy peace of mind knowing their kids are sipping something healthy (just don’t tell the kids).
Try these new flavor options for an all-natural fruit- and veggie-packed delight.
• Strawberry season is every season with naturally sweet strawberry flavor. One 8-oz. smoothie contains 120 calories, 25 g of sugar and 2 servings of fruit.
• Mango brings a tropical feel to all parts of your day. One 8-oz. smoothie contains 100 calories, 23 g of sugar and 1 serving of fruit.
• Peach is the perfect summertime refresher. One 8-oz. smoothie contains 100 calories, 23 g of sugar and 1 serving of fruit.
• Very Berry is brimming with a delectable blend of blueberry, strawberry, pomegranate and blackberry. One 8-oz. smoothie contains 130 calories, 28 g of sugar and 2 servings of fruit.
• Strawberry Banana—you can call this one a classic. One 8-oz. smoothie contains 110 calories, 25 g of sugar and 1 serving of fruit.
• Sunshine Blend contains a blend of fruits and veggies, including carrots, pears, oranges, mangos and pineapples. One 8-oz. smoothie contains 110 calories, 25 g of sugar and 1 serving of fruit.
• Gratifying Greens is perfect for the green smoothie lover and contains a mix of spinach, pear, apple, melon and kiwi. One 8-oz. smoothie contains 90 calories, 21 g of sugar and 1 serving of fruit.
DaVinci Gourmet Natural Smoothie Mixes boost your menu options with up to two servings of fruit per 8-oz. beverage. All are made with 100 percent juice and use no artificial or added coloring. Our new smoothies are one-step prep for barista ease and support long hold times for high-volume serving. Mixing up fresh, all-natural smoothies for your customers has never been easier. Simply pour over ice with a 1:1 ratio and blend.
Visit our website to request more information and add some all-natural fruits and vegetables to your café menu today.
How will you mix DaVinci Gourmet Natural Fruit Smoothies into your menu? Let us know in the comments.